Sunday, February 27, 2011

fun never stops...


My other co-Princess, Kandy celebrated her birthday a few days back. She just turned two.
All the Princesses were invited. Here's what i decided to wear for the party.


But everyone decided to dress like her! I don't have the dress and the hat she's wearing but one of the good-hearted Princess, Mini Minnie, gave us the same dress and hat!


I also brought a present for her. A cake, I hope she likes it. ♥

When I arrived at Princess Kandy's house, the party has already started. She placed a bar on the right side of the room and the view is awesome!! She got some fireworks, too!

Me with Princess Kandy, the birthday girl

I saw all the Princesses were there and we're all dressed the same!

♥ Here's Princess Kandy, Me and Princess Maymay ♥
 The night went by so fast and we were so surprised to see someone just came in to join the party!

♥ Princess Kandy, the Mayor and Me ♥
The mayor decided to grace us with his presence on Princess Kandy's birthday!
I don't know if he's invited or not. Maybe he gatecrashed! I took the liberty to have our picture taken and have it as a souvenir. Say cheese!

The fun never stops. Princess Kandy got some really good presents from the Princesses. I hope she liked my gift as well. Princess Simona got herself drunk! Maybe because the divorce was still fresh and she wants to forget it for now. She ended up staying the night at Princess Kandy's house. I just pray she doesn't get a headache in the morning.

I behaved good. No alcoholic drinks for me. Just some juices and some dancing! My feet hurts after that. And still is! I have to rest them and hope it'll not hurt in the morning anymore. ♥

2 comments:

  1. The next party shouldn't have alcoholic drinks XD All of us really have a great time in the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it shouldn't have^_^
    Yup, we had so much fun!!
    Princesses love parties!!

    ReplyDelete