Tuesday, February 22, 2011

presents..presents..presents..


Oh how I love presents!!
I was contemplating a few weeks back if I would buy something with my blue coins. Then came the sale from the boutique!! The pet plaque is very cheap!!! But I promised myself not to spend my coins, oh I was so tempted! Then an unexpected thing happened...
Look, I have a present! Not just one but two presents!!



Oh My God! It was the pet plaque with my name on it! I feel like the Star that I am!^_^
And it's not just that, it comes with a Fairy tale bundle, the Princess and the Pea bundle. And it was from my co-Princess, Simona! I so love her already..
Before this present, she already sent me a Fairy tale bundle, the Ugly Duckling bundle. And I never expected a repeat from her! She's an angel, truly an Angel!

                              

The same thing happened to me the next week. My yard looks boring. But I'm currently broke so I can't buy the things that I like. Then came more presents...many presents. And guess who sent it? It's from Princess Echo! Now my yard is turned from this:

To this:
How lovely!!

The days passed by like a blur. I would get a present or two form my co-Princesses. It's like my Birthday everyday! But who am I to pass the presents up, right?


Another thing happened again that rocked my world. I received a present again, two presents, may I add. From who, you asked? From another special Princess. Princess Fish!

                            

Oh My God, I was just expecting one from her but no, it was two!
                    The Red Shoes Bundle                           The Rapunzel Bundle
                           and       

The clothes addict that I am, tried them on as soon as I opened it. And boy, do I look good?

Aside from the presents that I received randomly from the Princesses, my friends, Chippy and Chin-chin and also my sister, Clover, were sending me weekly gifts. Especially when there were new stuffs in the store. They're really an Angel to me. ^_^

                              

Now, I can't wait to get started and redecorate my rooms...again...^_^ And oh, to dress myself up, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment