Monday, February 21, 2011

adventurous me..


Since I like travelling most, I was most excited about the last week. I got to dress up as the traveler that I am and loving every minute of it!
Well, what places will I go? Hhmmmnnn. First, I was thinking of going to Europe and explore there but I thought it was winter there and I'm not used to cold weather, so it's a no no. Then I thought, 'why travel when we have so many nice places here, right?' So I went to Pet Town and immediately found a spot. There beside the mountains and river.

And then I decided, I must go camping! I packed my very reliable tent and few supplies that I must be needing. Thank goodness, my tent is full of stuffs! And voila! I'm in a little adventure and loving it!!
I stayed there for almost three days and two nights then I went back home. I missed my bed, so soft so fluffy, my kitchen, which is full of food, and my bathroom.
Oops, I forgot to leave some food for my petlings!! They must have been very hungry!! Well, I have to feed them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment