Sunday, February 13, 2011

From the very beginning..


Hi!! My name's Kopi. I'm a white cat, as you can see. I was born on September 07, 2009 and I'm turning two this year.




I'm a Proud Member of  The Princess Club. You can see me there everyday.

I'm a jolly cat, always smiling and greeting other pets. I also love to play dress up and i'm a clothes addict. i love to collect clothes and pretty stuff.

Aside from that, I so love reading!!! Anywhere in my house you can find stacks of books. Yeah, I'm a bit lazy sometimes. 

I love decorating rooms, especially my rooms and because It's my passion and hobby, my friends also asks me to redecorate their house, for free!! Yeah, I know, I'm super nice!.

I would like to share with you some of my rooms and also my friends' rooms that i redecorated. 

This is the beginning of a journey through ♥ Kopi's life ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment