Sunday, February 13, 2011

things that give meaning to life...


Now I'm playing dress up and suddenly I thought 'Why not post a picture?' I'm very happy with the results, though. I can say that I've never worn these clothes but I have them in my closet anyway.

This is one of my favorite outfits and the wig was the first wig I bought. I thought I would look ridiculous with the wig but, you can see that I'm wrong.♥


Another one from my closet. I wore this during the Mooncake Festival in Japan. I really like the style and it made me look so posh and happy!!!♥

I brought down my closet just a few days ago and these are the clothes that I wore. My clothes got mismatched!! I have to redecorate my closet but these looks have to make do, for a while...♥


Luckily, I was able to redo my closet and all of my clothes were stacked up where they should be ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment