Sunday, February 13, 2011

life's funny moments...



I'm giving you a glimpse of my house since i moved in. Many of the rooms have been taken down because I can't seem to stop myself from redecorating them!!!! 

First stop, my Living Room or as I call it, Sitting Room ♥
I super love this one because they match in colors. I never thought that pink will match with orange 

♥ My Bathroom ♥
Oops, please don't mind the poos. This is my latest bathroom. Everything blends perfectly with the background. And I spent only a small amount for the stuffs because I used all those I already have. I've had 3 bathrooms before this and this is the one I really, really liked 

♥ My Entertainment Room ♥
This is my Entertainment Room. It's all dress in green. I'm trying to make some color scheme for every room. 

♥ My Back Garden ♥
This is my Back Garden. I adapted the Japanese Garden Theme. The stuffs were super pretty and it looks nice with my stuff.

♥ My Guest Rooms ♥
I always have friends come over so I see to it that they have comfortable living space.
This is one of the Guest Rooms. It's Japanese inspired room.

It's Halloween inspired room. But I made it a point that my guests are comfortable

♥ My Playhouse ♥
This is supposed to be a playhouse, right. but what did i do? I tried to make a library or a study out of this but seeing that my books were all strewn all over the house, I decided to just do this Comfy room. I do my reading and of course art stuffs here.

♥ My Wardrobe/Closet ♥
I don't have the closet yet but I did one of my rooms to accommodate my 'vast' collection of clothes, accessories and shoes. But it's not yet finished. I haven't included my wigs. 

♥My Tent ♥
It's like a bar/ music room(because of the radio and the guitars) I made this one because some of the stuff I have here were given to me by special people and I want to thank them by doing this photo. I hope they liked it...

♥ My Igloo♥
Until today my igloo is designed as this one. I haven't had time to redecorate it but hopefully soon i can do that one.

Hope you enjoyed viewing my rooms. Some of the rooms here are not there anymore. I had to take them down to make room for my other stuff. I'm still struggling to build a better house with more rooms. So, until next time then. ♥


2 comments:

  1. Nice wardrobe, it looks nicer than the cc one ^^ Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you^_^ sorry i missed your comment.
    i did what i can for it.^_^

    ReplyDelete