Friday, March 4, 2011

shopaholic me


The shopaholic day has started. All the Princesses who wants to join will go out and have fun shopping for new items!
Every Princess are so excited about the start of the week, all new items are released




The Princess gathered and spent some time with each other this week.

Me, Princesses Evolei, Polly, Chibi, Slurpee and Puchy
We had so much fun. Shopping the day away!!
It's a must that we go shopping every Monday

I just hope we don't get too broke! ^_^




4 comments:

  1. We will be broke!!! Nice picture, I just save on my computer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. that's what i've been working on for the past two days. can't get the hang of using Gimp.
    If you want a bigger picture, i'll send you one on your email tomorrow.^_^

    W'll definitely be broke by those shopping every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture of all of them shopping together. I've been looking for one who knows how as I don't. LOL.

    Thanks Maine. I hope you can help me on that part in the Shopaholic Thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can only do little picture like that. i'm shy to ask Dylan again for them.

    i'm happy to help with the thread as best as i could^_^

    ReplyDelete