Tuesday, March 8, 2011

blessings coming my way..


Adding to my vast collection of clothes were the items on my wishlist.

It was a late night of March 04, Friday, that I met an ANGEL. Although she's down at that moment, she wishes to help others be happy by granting their wish. Her name is Lola, her owner/mother, Veronica is a heaven sent to people like me who can't and won't buy the blue coins.


I wished for the Valentine present for her or the Curly Princess Wig.  They're both the same prices. She sent me the Bundle and we traded for the Wig! That day I can't stop smiling. The rush of the day is still in my system. I slept at 5 in the morning, can you imagine?

♥ Here is me with the presents from Lola ♥

♥ so cute ♥

The next day, a fellow Princess, Cutie, sent me the gorgeous Green Party Dress to match up with the headband that I already possess. Cute me, huh?


It was in the middle of last week that I purchased the Japanese Princess Bundle for a low price(for me). I really liked the way the wig fits me and the Kimono, the patterns are so intricate. I love it. 


Now I fit perfectly well in my Japanese Garden!


Our creator have blessed me with these people and their pure hearts. My owner/mother wants to thank them personally but they live on different places. But through me, I'm really thankful for the wonderful person that they are! Keep making other people happy guys!

And I'm turning into a Drama Princess ♥

4 comments:

  1. Aww. She's such an angel!

    Open up a thread and let's post our Japanese Princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should. all the Princesses in Kimono!!

    Yes, she is. But the JPB, i bought that one.
    that's why i'm broke^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just wondering why there are a lot who didn't buy the bundle when it was in stores and end up buying after it was released.

    One reason I can understand is they didn't have currencies back when it was available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't care less before. i was busy with my work. then i got jealous of my RL friends Pet coz she always have the items released.

    and i didn't buy CC before, just now^_^

    ReplyDelete