Friday, March 4, 2011

pampering day...


I was having a tough week because of my work. Added to that was the day we went shopping. My muscles were sore and I really need to relax a bit.

So, I decided to visit Princess Polly to invite her to accompany to a day of relaxing. But she kindly refused and offered me her own home. She got her own Spa! So, I took a dip in those pools Polly had.

                               

Next stop, I visited Princess Puchy to tell her about Princess Polly's Spa room. But i got surprised instead. She got her own Spa room, too!! Ooops, I forgot to change and remove my hat! I'm soaked all over, so, I decided to take the offer and spend some Spa time...again..^_^



When I finished my Spa time, I went to Princess Simona's house. Princess Puchy told me that she got her own Salon in her house. Since I like my hair longer, I opted to have my hair dyed and straightened.



And while I'm at it, I visited Princess Naima, too. Now, I'm wearing the right clothes for her Spa cloud room! I liked the atmosphere. I get to see the clouds while bathing. I just hope nobody sneak up on me!



Princess Kelly's house is just right around the corner, so, I decided to take a visit. She's making some preparations for an upcoming party in her house. She offered me to stay and experience the new room in her house. I really liked the bubble bath because the bubbles are shaped like a heart ♥


I even took a sip of the wine Kelly was offering. Luckily I didn't get drunk. ^_^


With all the Spa thing that's going on around me, I have to fill my stomach, too. After the superb lunch I had, I wanted to try those Hot Springs they're talking about. And I remembered Princess Sakura definitely has one! And lookie here, I forgot to bring my Kimono!!


I remembered once that Princess HyunKi also has her own Japanese-style Hot Springs. I immediately went there and tried her room. I really feel like I'm Japanese!!


Well, the day couldn't get much better. On the way home, I bumped into Princess Ibok. She dragged me inside her house and told me we have to have some tea on her newly decorated room.


We spent our time talking and drinking under the stars. I especially liked the stars!!


When I went home, I was really exhausted and I decided to have a relaxing massage on one of my rooms.


The smell of the roses scattered inside the room made me sleep peacefully. And at the end of the day my once straight hair is slowly getting back to it's natural curly bounce!


I am  so happy that I visited my friends and spent time with them. ♥


2 comments:

  1. Such a great story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just copied it from the Spa day thread. and edited some^_^

    thanks.♥

    ReplyDelete